Mar 4, 2009

Re-design.

You might remember this post a while back about making some changes to my business. I am happy to report that for the most part, everything is finished and changes have been put into place! If you haven't already, go check out the completly and I mean COMPLETLY re-designed website! linky link

I am also excited to announce that this year, I became part of this awesome movement. Details are on my site, under investment. I will be accepting nominations through Easter.

I think that's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous 05 March, 2009 17:51  

Loving the new website, the huge pictures look amazing! I'm part of giving is awesome too!

Anonymous 15 March, 2009 00:14  

I love the dream like feel your creating. Very inspiring.

Recent Posts

About This Blog

© Copyright Notice
All photos © Amy Hahn. All rights reserved. Do not use, copy or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without written permission from me.