Feb 3, 2009

Re-Construction.

I cannot believe it is already February! Time sure is flying and with the busy season fast approaching, I have designated this time off to give everything a face lift. You may have noticed some of the changes that keep taking place here on the blog and website. Bear with me, I am indecisive ;) I have been working on some new products and specials that I am really excited about as well, all to be revealed in the coming weeks. I am looking forward to this year and really focusing on the direction I want to head and I want my "face lift" to reflect that. In other news, I've booked my first "destination" wedding later this year in California. I am *super stoked*! Anyway, that is my update for now, Check back soon :)

-Amy

0 comments:

Recent Posts

About This Blog

© Copyright Notice
All photos © Amy Hahn. All rights reserved. Do not use, copy or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without written permission from me.