Jan 17, 2009

Another year older.

It's my birthday....as of 10:20am eastern time I was 26 years old. How does 26 feel? Not much different than 25. Just another year closer to 30. GASP! My day started off GREAT! I got a table full of roses and Reese's ice cream cake from the hubby. :) (Angel is his nickname for me...he did not get the name wrong LOL)
Then we decided to put our Wii bowling skills to good use and hit the lanes....note to self...just because you can achieve Pro status in Wii, does not make you a good bowler. Oh, and why are bowling shoes so ugly?

Then we decided on some yummy Italian food that was....not so yummy.....
And finally we got all snuggle, buggle warm in our toasty car to watch "Bride Wars" at the drive in. Cute film if you're, well, a chick like me. Husband, not so interested.
So now, there's 50 minutes left of January 17th, and as my husband and I enjoy the d-lish ice cream cake, I add 26 to the book of birthdays past and hope that this year brings us more happiness and love than any other year. :)
-Amy

0 comments:

Recent Posts

About This Blog

© Copyright Notice
All photos © Amy Hahn. All rights reserved. Do not use, copy or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without written permission from me.